CTL SB4 Chromebook Launched

Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great time. I can’t believe it’s Tuesday already, this week is going by pretty fast don’t you think? Maybe it’s just me, I don’t know lol, anyway please read on…

Today we will highlight an awesome new Chromebook Laptop! Yes a 2016 Chromebook has been released and I am sure 90% of you will love it, the other 10% might not like it and I will give reasons for that as well. Let us begin.

What make’s the CTL SB4 Chromebook A Good Laptop?

[ Buy CTL SB4 Chromebook ]

CTL SB4 Chromebook is quick to deploy and contains built-in Google apps to facilitate collaboration in the classroom or the office. With up to 9.5 hours of battery life, users can enjoy uninterrupted performance all day. Other features include:

  • Ergonomic keyboard
  • Available with Chrome Device Management License for classroom management
  • Intel Celeron N2840 Processor
  • 11.6” 1366 x 768 HD LED anti-glare screen
  • Google Chrome OS
  • 4GB RAM

Easy to Maintain and Keep Secure
IT departments can easily deploy the CTL SB4 Chromebooks and the built-in Google Apps stay up-to-date automatically. There is no need to install updates or patches and security and software updates install automatically to save time and money. Multiple login capability gives students or professionals their own personalized apps, settings and bookmarks when they log in so a Chromebook can be shared without fear of unauthorized data access or altered settings.

CTL Chromebooks Come with Enterprise Level Support and Services
All of CTL’s Chromebooks are available with a host of enterprise-level support and services.

CTL provides IT solutions and classroom devices including CTL branded Chromebooks, Windows devices, and a host of enterprise-level educational services such as professional development, custom logo painting, Pearson Education software and eTextbooks, asset tagging and much more.  To learn more about CTL’s professional development for educators, visit http://www.ctl.info/webinars. For more information on the CTL SB4 Chromebook or other CTL products, contact CTL.

CTL SB4 Picture

[ Buy CTL SB4 Chromebook ]

Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @geekchrome for a chance to win a free android tablet every month!

Quick Links: Top 5 Games For Kids | Download Google Forms | Download Viber For Windows | Dress Up Games For Girls | How To Backup Files On Ubuntu | How To Connect Your Mac To The InternetDownload LINE Messenger App For Chrome | Download Viber App | Top 5 Strategy Games For Chrome | Top Action Games For Chrome | Top 5 iTunes Alternatives On Chrome OS | Best Photoshop Alternatives On Chromebook

Today’s Popular Chrome Article: Download VLC For Chrome

Juniya

Juniya

A web developer, programmer, ubuntu and chrome os supporter. I also love comic books and I enjoy researching history facts, kind of weird right? My role on Chromegeek.com is to make sure everything works 24/7.

You may also like...