Download Dream League Soccer 2022 for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Dream League Soccer 2022 for Chromebook and play one of the most underrated sports games available. I have personally always wondered by more people don’t give this little gem a try.
Of course I know most of us basically play Fifa, a game that has dominated every platform for the past 22 years thanks to the lack of competition in this industry and a bunch of other “political” type reasons that I will save to tell you another day. Dream League Soccer is not necessarily new, they have been releasing games on mobile phones for a long time now and they continue to grow despite the lack of licences to make the game feel and look more authentic with official team kits etc., I have to give it to them, as I type this, they have well over 4,000 licensed players that they can use in the game including popular players like Kevin De Bruyne & Roberto Firmino. Either way, despite the lack of licenses, the game is still fun if you just want to play a soccer game with easy to use controls and better than average graphics for a compact game, DLS 2022 is the game you should try. You can make sure Dream League Soccer 2022 works on your Chromebook by making sure your Chromebook was made in 2017 or newer, another added advantage is if your Chromebook has a touchscreen. Let us know in the comments if you decide to try the game.
- Can you play Dream League Soccer 2022 on Chromebook? Yes you can.
What Is Dream League Soccer 2022 About?
Dream League Soccer 2022 puts you in the heart of the action with a fresh look and brand new features. Build your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPro licensed players and take to the field against the world’s best soccer clubs! Rise through 8 divisions whilst enjoying full 3D motion-captured player moves, immersive in-game commentary, team customizations and much more. The beautiful game has never been so good.
Build Your Dream Team
- Sign top superstar players such as Kevin De Bruyne & Roberto Firmino to create your very own Dream Team! Perfect your style, develop your players and take on any team who stands in your way as you rise through the ranks. Upgrade your stadium with world-class facilities as you make your way to the Legendary Division. Have you got what it takes?
New And Improved Gameplay
- The very best Dream League Soccer experience awaits with new animations and improved AI we’ve revolutionized the most engaging football experience on mobile. Dream League Soccer 2022 is the perfect soccer package, one which captures the true spirit of the beautiful game.
Dressed For Success
- Feast your eyes on the best-looking Dream League Soccer experience ever! Customise your manager from a host of different options including hairstyles and outfits. Along with our new and improved graphics engine, your dream team has never looked this good!
Conquer The World
- Dream League Live puts your club against the very best in the world. Work your way through the ranks to prove your team is the greatest and compete in Global Leaderboards and Events for exclusive prizes!
Dream League Soccer 2022 Features:
- Build and develop your dream team from over 4,000 FIFPro licensed players.
- Full 3D motion-captured kicks, tackles, celebrations and goalkeeper saves gives unmatched realism.
- Reach legendary status as you rise through 8 divisions and compete in more than 10 cup competitions.
- Build your soccer empire from your own Stadium to Medical, Commercial and Training facilities.
- Recruit Agents and Scouts to help identify top talent in the transfer market.
- Immersive and exciting match commentary keeps you in the heart of the action.
- Use Coaches to develop your players technical and physical abilities.
- Customise your team’s kit and logo or import your own creations.
- Take part in regular seasons and events to win unrivalled rewards.
- Compete against players from across the globe with Dream League Live.
- Exclusive soundtrack featuring Vukovi, Dead Pony, Kit and more.
Install Dream League Soccer 2022 as Android App
Dream League Soccer 2022 Gameplay Screenshots