Download KineMaster For Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can now download KineMaster for Chromebook and experience an underrated video editor that most of you will love.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and install KineMaster on your Chrome OS device so that you can try this fresh video editing app that comes with tons of options, features. If you are looking for a fast loading video editor that is perfect for making videos on your TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp statuses, this is the one for you, it also has ability to rotate your videos, clip them, add background music and other options that I have listed below and to top it off, the app isn’t that big and it doesn’t slow down your Chromebook, you should have at least 4GB of ram though to really appreciate it. I think most of you will Let us know in the comments what you think about KineMaster app once you decide to try it.
- Frequently asked question: Can you use KineMaster on a Chromebook? Yes!
What is KineMaster About?
KineMaster is the full-featured video editor that naturally works even on your Chromebook. KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use. This also includes unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K resolutions on your videos. You can make music videos, movies, short clips, anime music videos and you can even upload your videos via Google Drive with ease.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and more!
- Reverse your videos
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
Install KineMaster As Android App
You can try another video editor known as WeVideo for Chromebook.