Download Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
Hello everyone, you can now download Nimbus Capture for Chrome but before that, I hope you are all having a great week so far, my week has been off to a great start so far in May. Can you believe that we are basically almost halfway done with 2020 already? It’s insane when you really think about it right? Already!? Before we know it, we will be in 2020 just like that! Wow, anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app known as Nimbus. I love the name to be honest for some odd reason. Nimbus allows you to take a screenshot or record you entire screen on your Chromebooks for free, easily.
What Is Nimbus About?
Nimbus allows you to screen Capture an entire web page or any part. Edit screenshots. Record screencasts – record video from your screen. Capture the web page, either part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface. Record screencasts – record video from your screen.
– Capture the whole web page or a required section of it
– Capture the whole browser window
– Capture the browser window of other programs
– Quick capture site fragment
– Record video from your screen/tab (Screencasts)
– Record video from other active program
– Create your own drawing or model from scratch
– Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot
– Resize and crop your screenshot
– Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot
– Highlight text on your screenshot
– Save screenshots in: JPG and PNG
– Save screenshots and screencasts to Nimbus Note
– Send screenshots to Slack
– Save screenshots to Google Drive
– Comment your screenshots and screencasts
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension.
Install Nimbus Capture on Chrome