Download Minecraft for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Minecraft for Chromebook and play a very popular sandbox gaming with tons of options with well over 2 million players logged simultaneously at any given time from across the world. As I have already noted in the past, Chromebooks released in 2017 or newer can now run most Android apps and Android games! We now have a list of Chromebooks that support Android apps where you can double check to see if your Chromebook can run Android apps, even if you don’t find your Chromebook on that list, as long as it was released in 2017 or later, it most likely can run Android apps from the Google play store thus meaning it can run Minecraft without issues.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should put your Chromebook to the test and try this popular arcade game on it as soon as you can. The game is set at $7 USD for starters but as usual with games these days, you should expect to pay some more money via their marketplace if you want something unique or further customization of the game. Either way, Minecraft is one of the highest rated games ever and it is currently the best selling-video game ever. It’s no surprise that it works great even on Chromebooks. I highly recommend that whenever you do decide to get a new Chromebook, it is better to get one with touch-screen support, these are the Chromebooks that are most compatible with the Android apps because as you know, Android apps are originally made for smartphones and tablets with touch-screen. I first tried out Minecraft on Chrome maybe 6 months ago or so but I did not post it on this website simply because I forgot, I was shocked when today I just realized that we didn’t feature this game even though it works fine on Chrome OS devices, my apologies, let us know in the comments what you think about this game once you decide to try it.
- Does Minecraft run on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install Minecraft on Chromebook as Android App
Play original Minecraft online
What is Minecraft Game About?
Minecraft is a game that allows you to explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Minecraft Game Features:
- Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
- Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
- Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
- Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you.
- Play with others on servers – Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends.
Minecraft Gameplay Screenshot