Download Minecraft: Education Edition for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Minecraft education edition for Chromebook and experience the future of education. As many of you have noticed some sort of trend by now, but gaming and education is and have always been tangled industries, like brother and sister, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. By the way, we now have a list of Chromebooks that support Android apps where you can double check to see if your Chromebook can run Android apps, even if you don’t find your Chromebook on that list, as long as it was released in 2017 or later, it most likely can run Android apps from the Google play store thus meaning it can run Minecraft Education edition without issues.
But as more and more of are getting used to being more indoors than outdoors, gaming has continued to boom despite everything else going on around the world and with that, education took a bit of a slip in terms of offline attendance etc because of Covid but with apps like Minecraft education, education and gaming are once again brought together to cure our boredom while at the same time, teaching us some valuable lessons in the name of education. With that said, I was able to try out Minecraft education by Microsoft on my somewhat new Lenovo C330 Chromebook that I have been using as my backup Chromebook for the past three months or so and I love it. It is touchscreen enabled which these days is very much necessary when it comes to gaming on Chromebooks. Let us know in the comments what you think about this app and if it something you think your school, university or company might find useful.
- I do have to remind you, you will need a Microsoft 365 account eventually after the free trial period.
- Does Minecraft Education run on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install Minecraft Education Edition as Android App
What is Minecraft Education about?
Minecraft: Education Edition is a game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment. Educators around the world use Minecraft: Education Edition to engage students across subjects and bring abstract concepts to life.
Minecraft: Education Edition is designed to support remote, hybrid, and in-person learning for students of all learning styles in K-12 and higher education settings. With hundreds of standards-aligned lessons and STEM curricula, classroom-friendly features, how-to-play tutorials, and inspiring build challenges, educators can access everything they need to get started with no experience required.
Minecraft Education Edition Features:
- You and your students can learn in-person, remotely or hybrid(both remotely and in-person lessons combined).
- Designed for students of all learning styles and accessible for K-12 schools, higher education, camps, clubs, non-profits, home schools and other educational organizations.
- Multiplayer feature with secure join codes enables students and educators to collaborate, create and problem solve together across learning environments and platforms.
- In-game coding and chemistry tools bring STEM to life.
- Immersive Reader helps students read and translate in-game text.
- Hundreds of free lessons and tutorials available for all users in the in-game Library.
- Special features allow for formative assessment, teacher controls and classroom collaboration.
- Online community of global Minecraft educators provides support and inspiration.
Minecraft Education Screenshot