Amazon Luna for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Amazon Luna for Chromebook and experience playing your favorite games but this time with Amazon’s service. Is this better than the other services? While we won’t compare a features list, as we think most of the clouding platforms we have offered all feature certain things you might want.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give this cloud gaming platform a try. One of the main reasons, if not the main reason, is that Luna is powered by Amazon, Amazon is one of the largest companies in the world and thus money is usually not a problem, further meaning their cloud servers that run Luna are probably some of the best in the world, at least one would assume. If you check the reviews on the Amazon, the service has improved since it launched in March 2022 in the United States, their servers can handle way more playing at the same time and you can easily connect your Luna account to your Twitch and discord accounts to stream the games live as people watch you play.
Although Amazon has been slow to expand Luna to more markets, the company seems clearly committed to its cloud gaming service. This is probably why they released the Luna controller, which is designed to reduce latency and provide gamers with the best possible gaming experience. The fact that gamers can also use Xbox and PlayStation controllers to play Luna games is another sign of Amazon’s commitment to making Luna as accessible as possible.
Overall, Amazon Luna is still a relatively new service, but it has the potential to be a major player in the cloud gaming market. The company has a strong brand and a loyal customer base, and it is investing heavily in Luna. If Amazon can continue to add new features and expand its library of games, Luna could become a serious competitor to Nvidia’s GeForce Now, Xbox Cloud Gaming and Boosteroid Cloud Gaming. Anyway, let us know in the comments if you decide to try this cloud gaming platform.
Install Amazon Luna on Chromebook
To get started with Luna on your Chromebook, you must first download the Amazon Luna app, the steps are below.
Steps to install Amazon Luna on Chromebook:
- Go to the Amazon Luna website.
- Click on the Play now button.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- If prompted, select the Download the Luna app option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Luna app.
Technically, you don’t have to install this app on your Chromebook, you can just play the games straight from your Chrome Browser but it is recommended to install the app for a better gaming experience.
Install Luna Controller App
You can also choose to download the Luna Controller app from Google Play Store, why? Well, if you do decide to buy the Luna Controller, you can use it to connect to your WiFi and with your Amazon Luna and or Amazon Prime gaming account, you can get access to thousands of games that will load up instantly once you have everything in order.
What is Amazon Luna about?
Amazon Luna is a cloud gaming service that allows you to play games on a variety of devices, including Chromebooks. Cloud gaming means that the games are streamed to your device from Amazon’s cloud servers, so you don’t need to download or install them. This makes it a great option for Chromebook users, as Chromebooks typically have limited storage space.
Luna offers a wide range of games to choose from, including popular titles like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Control, GRID Legends, and Resident Evil 7. Luna also has channels dedicated to retro games and family-friendly games.
To use Luna, you’ll need to create an Amazon account and subscribe to one of Luna’s subscription plans. The Luna Plus subscription gives you unlimited access to the Luna library of games for $9.99 per month(price might change). You can also subscribe to individual channels for a lower price.
Amazon Luna Features:
- Cloud gaming:Amazon Luna is a cloud gaming service, which means that you can play games on devices you already own without having to download or install them. Games are streamed to your device from Amazon’s cloud servers, so you can start playing quickly and easily.
- Wide range of compatible devices:Luna is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Fire TV devices, Fire tablets, Windows PCs, Chromebooks, Macs, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and select Samsung Smart TVs.
- Growing library of games:Luna offers a growing library of games, including popular titles like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Control, GRID Legends, and Resident Evil 7. Luna also has channels dedicated to retro games and family-friendly games.
- Multiple subscription options:Luna offers multiple subscription options, so you can choose the one that’s right for you. The Luna Plus subscription gives you unlimited access to the Luna library of games for $9.99 per month. You can also subscribe to individual channels for a lower price.
- Cross-progression:Luna supports cross-progression, so you can continue playing your games on another device where you left off.
- Family sharing:Luna allows you to share your subscription with up to two family members.
Amazon Luna Video
Amazon Luna Screenshots
Amazon Luna Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 11 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 2 GB or above.