Download Microsoft Word for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Microsoft Word for Chromebook and experience using the popular document editor on a larger screen with new tools and options.
How to install Microsoft Word as An Android App
To get started with Word on your Chromebook, just follow our instructions below.
- Launch Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- Search “Microsoft Word” or download it from the Google Play Store here.
- Once Microsoft Word is installed, you can launch it from the Google Play Store app or by clicking on the Microsoft Word app icon in your Chromebook’s app launcher.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account or create a new one.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and install this must-have document editor on your ChromeOS device. I actually have had this app on my Chromebook for the last I dunno, maybe 10 months, I just told myself I would post about but for whatever reason, I never did, lol until now when I randomly thought about it in my head. Anyway, in this newer version of Microsoft Word, they have added a bunch of things to it my favorite being the ability to convert your documents to PDF to Word documents and vice versa. This was not always so easy back in the day but since PDFs are here to stay, I am glad Microsoft decided to make this feature internal by default, It was not fun having to Google how to convert PDF files etc, eish! Besides that I also appreciate the new collaboration features in Microsoft Word. It’s now easier than ever to work on documents with others, even if they’re using a different device or operating system. I can see my collaborators’ changes in real time, and we can even chat with each other while we’re working. Let us know in the comments if you decide to give the app a try.
What is Microsoft Word About?
Microsoft Word is a word processing program developed by Microsoft. It is one of the most popular word processing programs in the world, and is used by students, businesses, and individuals to create a wide variety of documents, including letters, reports, essays, resumes, and more.
Microsoft Word Features:
- Create and edit documents on the go.With the Microsoft Word app, you can create and edit documents from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. You can also work on documents offline and save your changes when you go back online.
- Collaborate with others in real time.The Microsoft Word app makes it easy to collaborate with others on documents in real time. You can share your documents with others and see their changes as they happen. You can also leave comments and suggestions for others to see.
- Use templates to create professional-looking documents.The Microsoft Word app comes with a variety of templates that you can use to create professional-looking documents, such as resumes, cover letters, reports, and presentations.
- Insert images, tables, and other objects into your documents.The Microsoft Word app makes it easy to insert images, tables, and other objects into your documents. You can also format these objects to suit your needs.
- Save your documents to the cloud.The Microsoft Word app allows you to save your documents to the cloud, such as OneDrive or Google Drive. This means that you can access your documents from anywhere and on any device.
Microsoft Word Video
Microsoft Word Screenshots
Microsoft Word Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 11 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.