Download Plex For Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can now download Plex for Chromebook, before you do that, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far. My day is going alright, could be better but I am currently having issues with my ISP! They owe me a new modem/router and I am just sitting here waiting for the their phone call, they told me they would call yesterday, they didn’t I had to call them. I asked them, will you guys call me again when the modem/router is ready or should I call you, again? They insisted they would call me, today, so far, no calls, smh! Anyway lol, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app for Chromebooks and Chrome OS users in general. I present to you, Plex. One of the best media player server apps out there right now. Luckily for you and me, Plex is free and has monthly updates that add new features or fix bugs. Let’s find out what else makes this app a must download for you.
What Is Plex?
Plex organizes all of your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on any device. With Plex, you can easily stream your videos, music, photos and home movies to your laptop or mobile device from your home computer running Plex Media Server.
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass).
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass).
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
Install Plex on As An Adroid App