Download Audiotool for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Audiotool for Chromebook, before that, I hope you are all having a good week so far, my week has been pretty good, a bit shaky as this November has brought on a bunch of surprises over at our Oxavi Group headquarters but most of them luckily were/are positive changes including more funding for ChromeGeek.com, anyway please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app for those of us using the Chrome browser, which is still the best browser in the world despite Firefox 57 giving it it’s best to reclaim the top spot as 2022 comes to a close.
Install Audiotool As Android App
What Is Audiotool About?
Audiotool allows you to produce music online with built-in synthesizers, drum machines, effects and samples. Audiotool is a powerful online DAW right in your browser with a built-in publishing platform to share your creations. Build your arrangement by dragging the devices to the desktop and connect them with virtual cables.
- All device settings can be saved as a preset and be shared with the community resulting in more than 50.000 presets for the various devices.
- Choose from more than 380,000 samples in the ever expanding community fed cloud based sample library.
- Use the various routing & mixing tools to build up complex signal chains only limited by your imagination.
Pulverisateur – modular polyphonic synthesizer – 3 OSC – Audio In – Filter unit – LFO unit – Filter & Amp modulators – 17000+ user generated presets
Heisenberg – PM synthesizer – 4 OSC – 49 different Waveforms – Modulation Matrix – 3 Envelopes – Pitch Envelope – 2 LFO – 19000+ user generated presets
Machiniste – sample player / drum machine – 9 sample slots – individual Filter for each slot – individual Envelopes for each slot – Built-In matrix sequenzer – 8000+ user generated presets
Audiotool Vintage Line
Beatbox 8 & 9 – vintage Rhythm Composers with the classical sound & controls you would expect
Bassline – vintage Bass line player with the classical sound & controls you would expect
– Splitter – Merger – 16 Ch Mixer / 2 AUX channels / 3band EQ – 4 Ch Minimixer / 1 AUX channel – Crossfader – Audiotrack
– audio regions – note regions – automation regions – pattern regions – selectable region colors – inplace audio editing – MIDI file import – Web MIDI API support – global shuffle
You can add as many devices to the desktop as your computer can handle and build up complex arrangements. Since every parameter on any device can be automated through the use of automation regions in the timeline of the sequenzer, you are free to build up whatever you imagine without being restricted by the tools you use.
Auidotool App Screenshots