Download Polarr Photo Editor for Chrome
Hello everyone, you can finally download Polarr for Chrome & Chromebook, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great start to your week so far. I can’t believe Tuesday is pretty much done for and tomorrow will be Wednesday. Time is sure is lying along, before we know it, 2022 will be right around the corner! Anyway, read on…
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give it a try on your Chrome OS. With that said, please remember this app is not necessary an alternative to Photoshop, infact, I have to stress that Polarr is more a photo editor even at its core, meaning don’t use app if you want to achieve some of the crazy thing you can do in Photoshop, dynamic photo manipulation is not the strong suit for Polarr. If you are a photographer or love editing your selfies, family portraits etc, Polarr is the right app, the tools it offers are geared towards photos. It is one of most popular Chrome apps right now and it has excellent ratings from those that have installed it on their Chrome and Chromebook, let’s take a look at what makes this photo editing software for Chrome as good as the reviews.
What is Polarr Photo Editor?
Polarr Photo Editor (PPE) is a professional photo editor made for everyone. It is surprisingly easy to learn and use, and removes the intimidation of “pro photo tools” for students, teachers, bloggers, and those who’ve never used a professional photo tools before.
Polarr Photo Editor Main Features:
- Create and save your own style presets.
- Infinite Undo/Redo and History to return to any point in your editing history.
- Radial and Graduated filters makes local adjustments easy.
- HSL channels and Tone Curves help you perfect the colors in your image.
- Split-tone with any colors you choose.
- Exposure, Contrast, Highlights and Shadows, Temperature, Distortions, Vignette, Dehaze, Denoise.
- Diverse preset collection for any occasion.
- Intuitive touch pad replaces the hassle of opening panels.
- If you choose, you can also make adjustments by tilting your device.
Install Polarr Photo Editor on Chrome
Install Polarr Photo Editor As Android App
Polarr Photo Editor Screenshot
You can also check out the best Photoshop alternatives on Chromebook.