Download Wunderlist For Chrome
Hello everyone, you can now download Wunderlist for Chrome, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. My 2016 started off great but the past 2 weeks have been a bit shaky, especially here at the office! We had a major shut down and one of our servers wen’t down for a few hours but the issue has been fixed so it shouldn’t happen again, but anyway, enough about my little rant lol, please read on…
Today we will feature a must try Chrome app known as Wunderlist. Some of you might have heard of it but most of you probably haven’t. It is an awesome to-do list app with a beatiful UI design that makes everything load, and simple. I am using it right now on my Chromebook as I type this and it’s f’n awesome, why didn’t people tell me about it before? Now lets take a look at the Wunderlist app in full detail, is it worth your time to install? Lets find out.
What Is Wunderlist?
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist then instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-do lists from anywhere.
Wunderlist App Features
- Create unlimited to-do lists
- Easily share a todo list and errands to collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
- Access your todo lists and errands from your phone, tablet and computer
- Wunderlist instantly syncs your reminder, checklist, shopping list, errands and todo lists in real-time
- Start conversations about any todo list or checklist with comments
- Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more to any todo list or shopping list.
- From a project checklist at work to a grocery list at home, share the workload and delegate any todo by assigning it to others
- Create a reminder to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
- With Android Wear support, you can view a reminder or notification at a glance. If it’s a comment about a todo, you can reply by voice.
- You can create a to do by saying “Ok Google, make a note”.
Install Wunderlist on Chromebook
Quick Links: Install VLC For Chrome | Download Google Forms | Download LINE Messenger For Chrome | Download Viber App | Top 5 iTunes Alternatives On Chrome OS | Best Photoshop Alternatives On Chromebook
Today’s Popular Chrome Article: How To Fix The “Aw, Snap!” Error Message