Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis for Chromebook and experience playing what seems to be another huge hit in the Final Fantasy franchise as the game already has amassed over 2 million downloads at the time of its official release which was September 7th 2023.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give this anime inspired action strategy RPG game a try on your ChromeOS devices. I have yet to play this game but it did download on my Chromebook and I can’t wait to load it up. This new Final Fantasy 7 game has only been released on iOS and Android, I have a feeling it will ported over to Switch soon though? Anyway, because this game is mobile focused, it means those of us with Chromebooks are in luck as long as you have a touchscreen or you use a gamepad to play this game, it should work just fine. Ever Crisis is a new game that tells the story of the old classic game but with a new twist, new characters all through the eyes of a young Sephiroth. You also finally get to play as Zack Fair, who was not playable in the original Final Fantasy 7 if some of you remember, and don’t worry Cloud is also a playable character. His story takes place seven years before the events of FFVII. The graphics are also something that will keep you glued to the screen as they are much better than one would think for such a massive RPG styled game.
By the way, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work as you play a popular rpg simulation.
Install Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis as Android App
What is the Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis game about?
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis is an action strategy RPG game that works on your Chromebook. It is a free-to-play game that tells the entire story of the Final Fantasy VII universe, including the original game, the movie Advent Children, the prequel Crisis Core, and the sequel Dirge of Cerberus. The game is divided into episodic releases, with the first episode released on September 7, 2023, meaning more episodes(updates) to the game will be released as time goes.
The game features a cel-shaded art style that is reminiscent of the original Final Fantasy VII. The gameplay is a mix of action and strategy, with players controlling a party of characters in real-time battles. The game also features a gacha system, which allows players to collect new characters and weapons.
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Features:
- Single-player story mode. The game tells the complete story of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation, from the original game to the sequels, prequels, and spin-offs. Players can choose to play the chapters in any order they want.
- Multiple playable characters. Players can choose from a variety of characters to control, including Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Zack, Sephiroth, and many others. Each character has their own unique abilities and playstyle.
- Action-RPG combat. The battle system is a turn-based system with real-time elements. Players can choose to attack enemies directly, use magic, or summon creatures to fight for them.
- Fully voiced dialogue. All of the dialogue in the game is fully voiced, including the original Japanese voices and new English voices.
- Friends in Co-Op battles: Lead your group of friends from around the world with up-to 3 member Co-op battle to defeat powerful bosses together!
- HD graphics. The game features high-quality 3D graphics that are faithful to the original games.
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Gameplay Screenshots
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Gameplay Video
Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 10 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 2 GB or above.