Nexus War: Civilization for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Nexus War: Civilization for Chromebook and play a sci-fi strategy game that has some RPG elements including building bases and soldiers.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely try this game on your Chromebook. I have just installed the game less than 2 hours ago and so far I am impressed to say the least. What I loved right away was the easy to follow tutorial that puts you right in the middle of the action before you know it. The graphics are pretty good, not the best and I hope they will improve the but they are more than good enough for the sort of game Nexus War is. I love games where you build buildings, weapons and different army soldiers, this game has that and it was great, I just hope they will continue to add more weapons and different type of soldiers and heroes to play as. On top of this, the game features a deep and complex combat system, allowing you to customize your character’s skills and abilities to match your playstyle. You can also choose from a variety of weapons and armor to outfit your character. In addition to the main campaign, there are also a number of side quests to complete, as well as a multiplayer mode where you can battle other players online.
By the way, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work as you play this Anime like game.
Install Nexus War: Civilization As Android App
What is Nexus War: Civilization about?
Nexus War: Civilization is a scifi-RPG that works on your Chromebook. The game is setup so that you must raise an army and seek out the mightiest heroes from the four races of Origin Star – The Humans, Izans, Aokus, Theias, and unite them all to annihilate the Invaders of your home planet. As the player, you will take on the role of a hero who is tasked with uniting the four races of Origin Star. You will travel to different parts of the planet, meet the native races, and recruit them to fight for your cause.
Nexus War Features:
- Real-time strategy combat. Nexus War: Civilization is a real-time strategy game, which means that you’ll need to think quickly and make strategic decisions in order to defeat your opponents. You’ll need to build up your army, research new technologies, and conquer enemy territory in order to emerge victorious.
- Hero collection. One of the most unique features of Nexus War: Civilization is its hero collection system. You’ll be able to collect dozens of different heroes from each of the four races in the game. Each hero has their own unique abilities and skills, so you’ll need to choose the right heroes for your army in order to succeed.
- City building. In addition to the combat, you’ll also need to focus on building up your city in Nexus War: Civilization. You’ll need to construct buildings, research new technologies, and manage your resources in order to create a thriving metropolis.
- Alliances. You can also join alliances with other players in Nexus War: Civilization. This will allow you to cooperate with other players, share resources, and fight alongside each other in battle.
- Exploration. There’s also a lot of exploration to be done in Nexus War: Civilization. You’ll be able to explore the vast world of Origin Star, uncovering hidden treasures and relics along the way.
Nexus War: Civilization Gameplay Screenshots
Nexus War: Civilization Gameplay Video
Nexus War: Civilization Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 10 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 2 GB or above.