Stumble Guys for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Stumble Guys for Chromebook and experience playing a battle royale multiplayer game that supports up to 32 people at the same time. Sounds wild right?
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should give this game a try on your ChromeOS devices. First of all, I have heard of this game and I played it way back in 2021 or so and I had fun, I am more into sports games as most of you know but still, I enjoyed the multiplayer aspect of this game as everyone was simply trying to survive and trust me, the game gets crazy especially since the game can is available on multiple platforms including iOS, PlayStation 5, Xbox X/S and even the previous generation consoles. I would also recommend to make sure your Chromebook has a touchscreen so that you can play this game in tablet mode without making any changes to your device as we have shared the Android version of the game which assumes that you are using touchscreen controls.
Anyway, the game is extremely popular with over 100 million installs according to Google’s data and it is available to over 100 countries worldwide on top of that the game has partnered with popular content creators like Mr. Beast and many others. It is also great for all ages so even your kids and grandparents alike can enjoy this game without stressing themselves out because it’s really easy to learn, just survive lol!
Check our list ofChromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you with children who are in the Halloween spirit already.
How to install Stumble Guys as Android App
In order to install this game on your ChromeOS whether that be on a Chromebook or whatever else, you can do that following our instructions right below.
- Choose where you want to download the game from:
- Once you are done downloading it, after downloading Stumble Guys, launch it from the Launcher (app drawer) or the shelf (taskbar). Click the Stumble Guys icon to start playing.
What is Stumble Guys game about?
Stumble Guys is a free-to-play multiplayer party game inspired by Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. The game was released for Android devices in September 2020, and for iOS devices in October 2020. Stumble Guys is a battle royale game where players compete in a series of obstacle courses to be the last one standing. Players can customize their characters with a variety of skins and accessories, and they can also unlock new emotes and animations. The game features cross-platform play, so players can compete with friends on any device.
Beyond its gameplay, Stumble Guys allows you many customization options, allowing players to personalize their characters and express their unique personalities. A variety of skins, outfits, and accessories can be unlocked or purchased, enabling players to create their own wacky avatars. Emoticons and animations further enhance the self-expression, allowing players to celebrate their victories or taunt their opponents with a flourish.
Stumble Guys Features:
- Battle royale-style obstacle course game with up to 32 players
- Race through a series of challenging obstacle courses
- Overcome obstacles such as spinning wheels, moving platforms, and more
- Use your reflexes and coordination to reach the finish line first
- Eliminate other players to increase your chances of winning
- Customize your character’s appearance with a variety of skins, outfits, and accessories
- Unlock new emotes and animations to show off your personality
- Express yourself with a variety of voice lines and chat options
- Play with friends or join a random match
- Create private parties for your friends and family
- Compete on leaderboards to see who the best player is
- Chat with other players in real time
Stumble Guys Video
Stumble Guys Screenshots
Stumble Guys Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 11 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.
If you want to try a 2D game with plenty of weird levels and weapons, try Terraria on your Chromebook.