Download Amazon Kindle For Chromebook
Hello everyone, today you can download Amazon Kindle for Chromebook. You read that right, starting with Chromebook’s that were made in 2017 or after, it is now possible to run Android apps on Chrome OS devices including most if not all modern Chromebook’s that were made in the past 2 years or so. You can check out a full list of Chromebooks that support installing and running Android apps.
Today we will once again feature one of the most essential apps for anyone who enjoys reading books on their mobile devices. I am talking about Amazon Kindle, the most popular e-book reader is now available to actually use on your Chromebook. Again, if you have a Chromebook that was made in 2017 or later, it will most likely run this app from the playstore without any issues. I am using my 2018 Google Pixelbook and it works just as good as it does on my Android phone. I use this app as my go to reading app, and every single book I have downloaded, I read it only on this app, it just works and it looks really nice, simple and elegant at the same time. Let us know in the comments what you think about this app and how well it works on your Chromebook.
- Does Amazon Kindle run on Chromebook? Yes!
Install Amazon Kindle on Chromebook as Android App
Install Amazon Kindle As Chrome Extension
What Is Amazon Kindle About?
Amazon Kindle allows to read any e-book on your Chromebook wherever you are, on the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
Amazon Kindle App Features:
- Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors.
- Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
- Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
- Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
- Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip.
- Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and your manga.
- Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
- When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book.
Amazon Kindle Screenshot