Download Onshape 3D CAD for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Onshape 3D CAD for Chromebook and experience a popular CAD editor(Computer-aided design) that will allow you to create some advanced projects without much stress.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should for sure give this under the radar CAD app a try on your ChromeOS devices. I have to admit, even though I love architecture especially, I am not the best with these type of apps, I remember using AutoCAD in Highschool and it was a pretty tough couple of months for me lol, that is a story for another day, eish! I didn’t use Onshape for too long but I did notice it loaded smoothly on my Chromebook and it seems the developers of this app thought about Chromebooks in their updates because everything worked the way you would expect it to, including the touchscreen options. I was able to edit and import CAD files with ease and make adjustments and save them on the cloud without any issues. If you are a CAD student or teacher, I recommend you try this out and see if it meets you needs. Anyway, let us know what you think about Onshape in the comments below. You can also try AutoCAD for Chromebook after you try this.
Install Onshape 3D CAD as Android App
What is Onshape 3D CAD About?
Onshape is an app that works on your Chromebook and allows you to use a full mechanical CAD platform designed for professional users and extended teams. Create, edit, collaborate, and comment in real time with others from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
With Onshape’s secure cloud workspace teams can work together from anywhere on any device without the hassles of file management, IT overhead, and license key distribution, helping engineers focus more on doing their best work.
- Design parts together in Part Studios with a full suite of parametric modeling tools.
- Create mechanical Assemblies to capture complex motion.
- Work together with other users and view changes in real-time as they are made.
- Use Follow mode to see exactly what your teammate sees and add suggestions using Onshape’s built-in commenting tools.
- Maintain a single source of truth for your data, no more sending around or checking in and out of files.
- Never worry about losing your work, all of your changes are saved automatically.
- Explore multiple design ideas in parallel and create professional release and approval processes for your designs.
- Create, edit, and view from any computer or mobile device (internet connection required).
- Begin a project from one device and seamlessly continue from another.
- Instantly share your CAD data with your teams and partners. Monitor, change, and revoke permissions at any time.
Onshape 3D CAD Screenshots
Onshape 3D CAD Video
Onshape 3D CAD Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: ChromeOS & Android 7.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.