Download Stardew Valley for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Stardew Valley Chromebook and experience playing a popular role playing farming simulation game that will keep you hooked.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you give this ‘chill’ game a try on your ChromeOS device. I have actually played this game awhile back on my phone and I decided to try it. I honestly didn’t think I would have this much fun playing this game but I was pleasantly surprised, I looked down at this game because of the way the graphics looked but as soon as I started to learn how to play, how to initiate certain relationships with my animals and community, the game started to really grow on me, before I knew it, I had put in three days worth of playing this game in the first week I had it installed on my Chromebook. The game is basically a retro farming game of something like Sims 4 but with the farming element to it but let me stress, this game is much more than just farming and raising animals, much more, like I mentioned above, their is an RPG element to it that includes you starting a family if you want, finding a job, supplying animal products to your neighbors and more. I was really glad the game worked perfectly on my backup Lenovo Duet 2-1 Chromebook and I was so glad it did! The gameplay is smooth and the graphics are good enough for “mobile” gaming. I think a lot of you will definitely get hooked on this game and I do have to warn you, if you are love survival games, this game is addicting, in a good way!
Another reminder, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work.
- Does Stardew Valley run on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install Stardew Valley as Android App
What is Stardew Valley Game About?
Stardew Valley is a game that works on your Chromebook and it allows you to live your life as a farmer in a retro but yet modern role playing game. Explore the every growing open-world RPG world with 2D graphics and endless gameplay that adapts to how you play.
Stardew Valley Game Features:
- Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm.
- Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way.
- Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates.
- Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests.
- Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside.
- Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal.
- Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from.
Stardew Valley Gameplay Screenshots
Stardew Valley Gameplay Video
Stardew Valley Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: ChromeOS & Android 8.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.