Download DocHub For Chrome
Hello everyone, You can now download DocHub for Chrome but I still can’t believe we are in February already! Before we know it we will be in May and then boom, we are in November and then…2019!! Ahh, the year is moving way too fast, but that might not be a bad thing right? Anyway, we have an awesome app that I want to share with you all, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app that is one of the most downloaded G Suite Marketplace apps available right now with plenty of positive consumer reviews to back it up. If you are looking for a way to edit and sign your PDF files straight from your browser, DocHub is perfect for you. Let’s find out what makes DocHub a must download for anyone on Windows, MacOS, Linux and of course Chromebook(Chrome OS).
What Is DocHub About?
DocHub lets you sign, edit and share PDF and Word documents online straight from your favorite browser, Google chrome with full support from Google.
DocHub Editor Tools:
* Insert Text
* Draw (lossless, vector based)
* Insert Image
DocHub Page Management:
* Merge documents
* Reorder pages
* Append pages
* Rotate pages
* Delete pages
DocHub PDF Features:
* Retina display optimized
* Lossless editing (retains original document quality after signing or editing)
* Fill forms
DocHub Document Templates:
* Upload a template once then…
…easily fill it out a unique copy of it as many times as you need.
…send copies of it to multiple people for signing or filling.
DocHub Document Sharing:
* Email documents
* Collaborate on a document with individuals or organizations
* Choose to make your document ‘public’ or ‘private’
* Share ‘public’ documents on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere
* Easily sign and save any document
* Create and import signature from phone
* Send documents to others to be signed
* OAuth 2.0 authentication ensures only you can access your account
* Data is transferred using state of the art 128 to 256 bit EV SSL Encryption
* Saved documents are stored and backed up using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit symmetric keys
* Works with all PDFs, Open Office and Microsoft Office Documents: (PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT, DOCX, PPTX and many more…)
* Export documents as either PDF or DOC
DocHub Open/Import Documents Directly From:
* Your computer
* Google Drive
* Any webpage URL
Install DocHub on Chrome