Download DocuSign for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download DocuSign for Chromebook and you can even download it on your Chrome browser. I am surprised Google hasn’t just bought this company out by now.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely try this app on your ChromeOS device. I have known about DocuSign for a long time, at least 10 years but I never paid much attention to it, I knew one day they would be big but never thought they would be as popular as they are now. Either way, it’s a good thing because this app is really handy and it makes things much easier, in fact, 80% of our employees used DocuSign to sign their work contracts online and no physical papers were used, you see? I am doing my part to slow down the global warming. What I really like about this app is that it easily integrates with Google’s Workspace and Chrome Enterprise, perfect for those of you who want to use this with or at your company, organization or school. It seems DocuSign and Google have some sort of agreement so everything literally works with a click of a button, no fuss about if this is compatible with a Chromebook or not, it works.
Let us know in the comments if you decide to try this app on your devices.
- Can you run DocuSign on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install DocuSign as Android App
Install DocuSign on Chrome Browser
Download DocuSign as Chrome Extension
Download DocuSign as Workplace App
What is DocuSign About?
DocuSign is an app you can use on your Chromebook and Chrome browsers including Microsoft Edge. You can install the Gmail, Drive and Docs integrations all from one listing. Use the powerful pre-built integrations to give you a fast and easy way to electronically sign and send documents.
- Grow your business with the only e-signature solution recommended for your Google Workspace.
- Deliver an intuitive user experience and simple setup.
- Stand out from the crowd with fast, reliable digital agreements and approvals.
- Sign and send documents for signatures from the same place you create, edit, share and store files.
- Increase security, privacy and productivity with the integrated workflow of DocuSign eSignature for Drive.
- Just click the DocuSign icon in the Google Add-on sidebar to quickly sign email attachments without leaving your Gmail inbox.
- Install the Chrome Enterprise Recommended DocuSign Google app to get instant access to DocuSign eSignature while browsing your favorite websites.
DocuSign Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: ChromeOS & Android 8.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.