Download Firefox for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Firefox for Chromebook and finally browse the web using your favorite browser of your choice. I know a lot of you have been wondering about this! Starting with Chromebook’s that were made in 2017 or after, it is now possible to run Android apps on Chrome OS devices including most if not all modern Chromebook’s that were made in the past 2 years or so. You can check out a full list of Chromebooks that support installing and running Android apps.
Today we will feature the browser that started the modern surfing revolution, Firefox. You can argue Mozilla started it but in reality, it was when Firefox was released worldwide that we started to really enjoy browsing without fearing our browsers would get hijacked and our background on our Windows XP would suddenly change. A lot of people have been asking if Firefox can work on Chromebooks and the answer is yes because like I explained, as long as your Chromebook can install Android apps from the Google Play Store, you can install just about every single app available on that platform with more and more being added literally each day. On that note, we will feature Firefox Focus on this web site sometime next week, we had several emails about putting that up for download on here. Let us know in the comments how Firefox works on your Chromebook once you decide to try it.
- Does Firefox run on Chromebook? Yes!
Install Firefox on Chromebook as Android App
What Is Firefox About?
Firefox is faster than ever and gives you a powerful web browser that protects your privacy. Keep what’s personal private with Enhanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers from invading your privacy. With Firefox, you don’t have to dig in your privacy settings, everything is set up automatically, but if you like to be in control, you can choose from the many ad blocker add-ons available for the browser. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go.
ENHANCED TRACKING PROTECTION AND PRIVACY CONTROL
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. Block third-party cookies and unwanted ads that follow you around the web with Enhanced Tracking Protection. Search in Private Browsing mode and you won’t be traced or tracked — your private browsing history is automatically erased when you’re done.
OWN YOUR LIFE WHEREVER YOU INTERNET
- Add Firefox across your devices for secure, private and seamless browsing.
- Sync your devices to take your favorite bookmarks, saved logins and browsing history wherever you go.
- Send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
- Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
- Take your internet life everywhere, knowing that your personal data is safe, never sold for profits.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously-searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
NEXT LEVEL PRIVACY
- Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
GET ADD-ONS FOR EVERYTHING
- Take control of your mobile browser by personalizing Firefox with add-ons like ad blockers, password and download managers and more. Want a more personalized browser? Add-ons can help you customize your browser to make your time online safer.
- The Firefox web browser makes it easy to share links to web pages or specific items on a page by connecting to your most recently used apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and more.