Download Google Translate for Chrome
Hello everyone, you can download Google Translate for Chrome and experience using one of the most essential Chrome extensions available on the Chrome Store.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should go ahead and give this extension a try on your favorite browser, whether its Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or something else, as long as it is built on the Chromium engine, Google Translate and other extensions will work on it. With that said, I highly recommend anyone who is traveling to another country or even if you browse websites in different languages to try this, it simply works, you highlight your text, right-click and boom, you can translate the text to a different language of your choice. The same thing for images and speech. Below I have included a couple of small and quick videos to showcase how you can translate your favorite websites and content with a simple click of a button. Everything else is pretty self explanatory, I think this is one of those extensions that will be a default with Google Chrome sooner than later.
Let us know in the comments what you think if you decide to try this free extension from Google themselves.
Install Google Translate Extension
What is Google Translate About?
Google Translate is a free service by Google that offers translation for 100+ languages. It can quickly analyze text, images, speech and web pages and convert them to whatever language you want, it can even read out the highlighted text to you in whatever language you choose. It is accessible on Windows PCs, macOS, Chromebooks, smart phones(Android and iPhone), and tablets. It is great for people who are traveling to other countries, students, teachers, companies and just about anyone.
Google Translate Features:
- Google Translate can translate text, speech, and images in over 100 languages. This means that you can use it to translate anything from a sign on the street to a conversation with a stranger.
- You can download language packs for Google Translate so that you can use it offline. This is a great option if you’re traveling and don’t have an internet connection.
- Google Translate is available as a website, app, and extension for Chrome. This means that you can use it on your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Google Translate can help you pronounce words correctly in the language you’re translating to. This is a great way to improve your pronunciation and make yourself more understandable.
- Google Translate can translate entire websites into your language. This is a great way to read websites in languages that you don’t speak.
Google Translate Screenshots
Google Translate Video
Google Translate Extension Requirements
- A Google account.
- A computer or mobile device with a web browser that supports extensions.
- An internet connection.
You can also try Grammarly extension to help you with your spelling and grammar.