Download Microsoft Edge for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Microsoft edge for Chromebook. You read that right, starting with Chromebook’s that were made in 2017 or after, it is now possible to run Android apps on Chrome OS devices including most if not all modern Chromebook’s that were made in the past 2 years or so. You can check out a full list of Chromebooks that support installing and running Android apps.
Today we will once again feature one of Microsoft’s best free software that is available on multiple platforms and perhaps the most known Microsoft software. I am talking about Microsoft Edge which has steadly grown over the past year thanks to Microsoft announcing that the new Microsoft Edge will be built using the Chromium engine meaning it will basically use the same engine that powers the most popular browser in the world and my current favorite browser, Chrome. Microsoft Edge has a bunch of new options and I have to admit it is much better than Internet Explorer, Edge is faster and most important, Edge will now have the built in security that comes with Chromium. I installed Microsoft Edge last week just to test it and I will actually keep it on my laptop as a backup. Let us know in the comments what you think about the Microsoft Edge browser, don’t be shy!
- Does Microsoft Edge run on Chromebook? Yes!
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explore are different browsers.
Install Microsoft Edge as Android App
What Is Microsoft Edge About?
Microsoft Edge is Microsoft’s new, fast and safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat.
Microsoft Edge Features:
- Microsoft Edge uses AdBlock Plus to help block unwanted ads. Visit Settings > Content blockers to turn on.
- With Reading view you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
- Try out Microsoft Rewards. Sign in with your Microsoft account, and search on Bing to rack up points and redeem them.
- Save your passwords and save time
- Your passwords are safer with Microsoft Edge. Allow the browser to remember passwords, and you’ll save time when you revisit Favorites.
- With Microsoft Edge, it’s easy to find and manage your content with Favorites. Plus, you’ll find Reading list, History, and Books all in one place.
- Take a photo (or use an image on your camera roll) and try Camera search for fast results.
- Try Voice search to search the web. With Voice search you can ask a question or speak a prompt to search the web in more natural, familiar ways.
- Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
- When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
Microsoft Edge Screenshot