Download My Talking Tom for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download My Talking Tom for Chromebook and experience a popular virtual pet with well over 1 billion downloads and after using it for a few minutes I see why.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your ChromeOS device. First of all I must say, such ‘games’, I put game in quotes because it’s essentially an app with mini-games in it. This app is targeted towards children but I know some adults like my fiancé who loves this app usually plays it a couple of times a weak. My Talking Tom can be a charming distraction for people of all ages, providing a break from daily stressors. It has a simple interface that’s easy to navigate, and it can even be a fun way to bond with family members by sharing laughs and competing in the various mini-games. As you will see from the screenshots below, the app is straight forward and you can do things like feed the cat, take it to the bathroom, dress it in pajamas, make it dress up in random outfits, dance and so much more. It can definitely keep your children busy, highly recommend it for those of you maybe babysitting and need an app to keep the young kids distracted lol.
I am glad this app ended up working perfectly on my backup Lenovo Duet 2-1 Chromebook. Another reminder, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to run it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this app without any issues. Let us know in the comments if you decide to try this app on your devices.
Install My Talking Tom as Android App
What is My Talking Tom about?
My Talking Tom is a popular virtual pet app developed by Outfit7 Limited that works on your Chromebook. In the game, players take care of a cute, animated cat named Tom, who has various needs and desires similar to a real pet. The app is designed to be entertaining and engaging for users of all ages, with a focus on children.
My Talking Tom Features:
- Interaction: Players can interact with Tom by petting, poking, or teasing him to see his various reactions. They can also engage in conversation, as Tom repeats what users say in a funny, high-pitched voice.
- Customization: Users can personalize their virtual pet by choosing from a wide range of outfits, accessories, and fur colors. The app also allows players to decorate Tom’s living space with various items and furniture.
- Mini-games: The app includes a variety of mini-games that users can play with Tom to earn coins. These coins can be used to purchase in-game items, such as food, clothing, and decorations.
- Daily activities: Just like a real pet, Tom requires care and attention from the user. Players need to feed him, put him to sleep, take him to the bathroom, and ensure he stays happy and healthy.
- Growth and progression: As users take care of Tom, he will grow and develop over time. This progression system provides a sense of accomplishment and encourages long-term engagement with the app.
My Talking Tom Screenshots
My Talking Tom Video
My Talking Tom Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 9.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.
You may also like another similar game known as My Talking Angela.