Download Pixlr for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Pixlr for Chromebook and experience one of the best photoshop alternatives every released. I say that with confidence and by the end of this post, a lot of you will agree with me.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely try Pixlr for your Chrome OS device. I honestly believe, if you want something quick that can edit your images, add some text to your graphics and have the same feel and somewhat look as the traditional Photoshop that most of you are used to(version 6+), if so, Pixlr is the photo editor to use. I have been using it for many years now as my backup to Photoshop, over 7 years now and I am glad my sister introduced me to it on a random day, I think it was actually the first time I bought a Chromebook and I was looking to edit photos, she simply gave me this link and I was shocked at how powerful it was especially being that it ran on a browser but I could and I can still do 85% of what I Photoshop can do without missing a beat! You can even import fonts etc, I mean just give it a try yourself and you will see what I mean, again the web version is just as good as the Android app, plus it’s free to use so let us know what you think in the comments if you decide to try it.
- Does Pixlr work on Chromebooks? Yes, Pixlr does work on Chromebooks by either using the Android app or online web version which is just as good.
What is Pixlr?
Pixlr is a popular photo editor that works on Chrome OS. Edit your photos and create stunning designs direct in your browser, unless you choose to install the Android app on your Chromebook of course. It contains a lot of the features that you normally see in desktop graphic design applications. Jump in and start using this tool with no registration required.
- Crop, resize, cut out, remove background, add text or customize a text template.
- Easily retouch your photos.
- Give your photos the desired effect with tons of filters.
- Spot heal, clone, blur/sharpen or lighten/darken images without hassle.
- Draw, Doodle or Scribble.
- Apply Overlays, Borders, Shapes or Icons.
- Spice up your artwork with ready-to-use design elements.
- Create a drawing layer over your photo, or start with an empty drawing layer.
- Access Automatically Saved files via User Dashboard.
- Continue your edits from where you left off, whenever you want.
Use Pixlr E(Advanced Online Photo editor)
You can simply visit: https://pixlr.com/e/
Use Pixlr X(quick & easy graphic design)
You can simply visit: https://pixlr.com/x/
Install Pixlr As Android App
Install Pixlr As Chrome Extension
You can also check out Canva for Chromebook and create free Instagram story posters, business cards, graphic banners & even edit videos.