Download Alto’s Odyssey for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can now download Alto’s Odyssey for Chromebook and play one of the highest rated action/adventure games on your Chrome OS running laptops. Like I have been saying for the past few months, Chromebooks are going slowly but surely becoming dependable gaming machines at a more than reasonable price. And luckily for anyone with a Chromebook made in 2017 and newer, you can most likely play just about every Android game available from the Google Play Store.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think should definitely try Alto’s Odyssey for your Chrome OS device. I have been playing it on my Chromebook for the past 2-3 days and I must say, it is simply refreshing and fun. It doesn’t require too much of your thinking and energy to enjoy it. If you want a fun game that all kids and adults can enjoy, this game is for you. Don’t let the graphics in the screenshots below make you think twice, this game is fun and the graphics actually make sense once you start to play it. I would recommend you play this game on a Chromebook that has touchscreen abilities for easier controls. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game if you decide to try it.
What is Alto’s Odyssey About?
Alto’s Odyssey is a game that works on your Chromebook and Chrome OS devices. It is an adventure and action game developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc. The official story line goes as this: “Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored. Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets. Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home. Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs, all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.”
Alto’s Odyssey Game Features:
- A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
- Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
- Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
- Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
- Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
- Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
- Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
Install Alto’s Odyssey on Chromebook as Android App
Alto’s Odyssey Gameplay Screenshot
Alto’s Odyssey Gameplay Video
You can also play Asphalt 9 for Chromebook.