Download Soundtrap for Chromebook
Hello everyone,you can download Soundtrap for Chromebook, before you do that, I hope you are all having a great day so far, if not, do not worry, life is known to have ups and downs, day and night. Just learn how to manage your stress throughout the day and eventually you will be just fine. Anyway, please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome Chrome app that you must try known as Soundtrap. It basically allows you to make music online with a simple but gorgeous interface. I fell in love with this fresh web 2.0 sound making app. Now let me explain exactly why this app is worth your time to download.
Install Soundtrap As Android App
Download Soundtrap on Chrome OS
What Is Soundtrap?
Soundtrap is an app that works on your Chromebook that is also a digital audio workstation (DAW) accessible directly in your browser from a variety of devices, such as Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Android phones and tablets and iPads. Use Soundtrap by yourself to create your next hit or collaborate in the music making with people from all over the world.
For example, start a new song using all the built in professional loops and software instruments on your tablet when on the bus, continue on your Chromebook when arriving at home, invite a couple of friends, who are working on Mac and Windows devices, and conduct a video chat from within the studio coming up with the bass line for the song and finally find a didgeridoo player in the Soundtrap community laying down a unique ending of the song; you are all working in the same project seeing and hearing all the changes. It’s like Google Docs, but for music production!
Experience the new way of making music together.
- Create music with a large set of high-quality, professional loops.
- Record vocals, electric guitars, acoustic guitar, bass and more.
- Use the preamp and the large number of high-quality guitar, bass and vocal effects
- Play the built-in sampled instruments (piano, organ, synths, drums)
- Save your recordings in the cloud.
- Invite friends to collaborate on the recording using, for example, video chat possibilities.
- Share your recordings on Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud
- Distribute your music on iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, Rhapsody and Google Play
- Use it on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Android phones and tablets and iPad