Download Kahoot! for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Kahoot for Chromebook and experience a popular quiz-based games made by millions of people worldwide or you can create your own for others to use.
Today we will highlight some preseason’s why we think you should give this app a try especially if you are a school, university or an organization that wants to gather some data from your employees, staff and students. I have heard of this app before, a couple of years ago at least but I never bothered to add it on this website because I honestly didn’t really think about it until I saw how popular it still is worldwide, and with the insertion of more Chromebooks in schools, this app’s usage has only continue to go up all over the world. I quickly installed it and honestly it’s quite interesting, it has a range of topics that you can checkout with unique and custom quizzes made by other people, topics from academics, video games, technology, science, fashion to sports all the way to the dredded celebrity gossip quizzes and such, either way, you will find what you want and the UI is designed well and easy to navigate. If you are a teacher I highly recommend you check out this app because you can easily make quizzes for your students and you can record their answers in real-time and don’t worry, it’s not easy to cheat, just check it out and you will see what I mean. Let us know in the comments below what you think about Kahoot if you decide to try it.
Install Kahoot! as Android App
What is Kahoot! About?
Kahoot is an app that works on your Chromebook which allows you to make learning fun, magical, inclusive and engaging through games. Anyone can create, host and play kahoot games from their computer or mobile device. Kahoot can be played in group player setting or in single or multiplayer mode in the Kahoot! app. In a group setting, a host hosts a kahoot quiz on a larger screen through a desktop computer. They can choose from more than 30 million already existing kahoots on the platform or create their own customized kahoot or quiz. The participants can use their mobile devices or computers to answer multiple-choice questions through a simple browser-based interface or the Kahoot! app. Alternatively, the app allows teachers to bring the magic of game-based learning outside the classroom: teachers can send after-class challenges to students as homework and learners can continue playing for revision and fun wherever they are.
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Join kahoots hosted live – in class or virtually – and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Compete with friends in study leagues
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Kahoot! Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: ChromeOS & Android 7.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.