Download NVIDIA GeForce NOW for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download NVIDIA GeForce NOW for Chromebook and experience a new way to literally play almost any Steam game by using this revolutionary app, but let me take a step back, I know that Google has the Stadia cloud gaming service which is basically the same thing with the exception that the GeForce Now app and it’s service seem cheaper and easier to use, but that’s a story for another day.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should try NVIDIA GeForce NOW on your Chrome OS because honestly, if you ever complained about Chromebooks not having “premium” games, that excuse is virtually over as long as you use this app. I have just signed up for it and wow, I can play virtually every single game from my Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Connect, Origin and of course my beloved Steam account. As long as you have a good internet connection, this cloud based gaming is amazing and it is the future, we might as well get used to cloud-based gaming now rather than later. The graphics etc all depend on how fast your internet speed is, it’s sort of mind boggling when I try to think about it, all those years of being told you need to update your graphics card etc, those days are basically over, anyway, just check out what else you can do with this app, I just hope one day and one day soon, Google should just partner with Nvidia, I am not sure how this Stadia thing will go, too much competition, but what do I know? Of course some people might have issues especially if you decide to use the Android app because you can only run Android apps on your Chromebook if your Chromebook was made in 2017 or later. Besides that, you can also simply just use your Chrome browser to access GeForce Now. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game changer, don’t be shy!
- Does GeForce Now work on Chromebook? Yes!
- Is GeForce Now Free? No, it is a premium subscription service with monthly or yearly fees.
Install NVIDIA GeForce Now as Android App
Use GeForce Now on Chrome Browser
What Is GeForce Now About?
GeForce NOW is a cloud gaming service by NVIDIA that lets you stream games while also delivering real-time gameplay straight from the cloud to your Chromebook, laptop, desktop, macOS, Windows PC, SHIELD TV, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. You simply connect to your store accounts and stream your own library of games, or play your favorite free-to-play games. With cloud saves for supported games, you can pick up your game where you left off, on any supported device, wherever you are.
GeForce NOW Screenshot
GeForce NOW Video
GeForce NOW on Chrome OS Requirements
- Operating System: Chrome OS.
- Memory: 4GB of Ram or more.
- Browser: Chrome browser 77.x or newer.
- Internet Speed: At Least 15 Mbps for 720p at 60FPS, and 25 Mbps for 1080p at 60FPS.
- Keyboard and Mice: Most built-in or USB keyboards work.
- All Microsoft Xbox Wireless controllers connected using Bluetooth or USB.
- Sony PS5 DualSense connected using Bluetooth or USB.
- Sony DualShock 4 connected using Bluetooth or USB.
- Microsoft Xbox 360 connected wireless using a USB adapter or USB.
- Logitech Gamepad F310/F510/F710.