Daisho: Survival of a Samurai for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Daisho: Survival of a Samurai and experience playing an anime action RPG with a focus on survival and training your warrior to defend your village.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely try this interesting and certainly under the radar game that continues to get better with updates by the developers. I just installed this game less than an hour ago and as I type I am playing it on my Chromebook and it’s honestly one of the smoothest games I have played on my Chromebook this year, it loaded up instantly and it works perfectly and the controls and feel to the game are just perfect, as if it they made sure to optimize this game for us. I think we should expect future games to work without any issues just like this.
You start the game off as a female samurai in a village where you have to build different buildings and finish plenty of side quests to upgrade your warrior. You can even train your warrior, get her some new gear to boost her offense and defensive abilities. You can also choose between different factions, you can join the ‘bad guys’, which would be the Shogunate, the loyal Ronin or the mercenary Ninjas. The game is much better than I am making it sound, you will see what I mean when you check out the screenshots and trailer below, the developers, Colossi Games really did a great job on this one.
By the way, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work as you play this underrated anime rpg game.
Install Daisho: Survival of a Samurai as Android App
What is Daisho: Survival of a Samurai game about?
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai is an action RPG with an anime touch to it that works on your Chromebook. Daisho: Survival of a Samurai is an action RPG with casual survival game mechanics and big village-building possibilities. It is set in the Sengoku period of Japanese history, during the time of Oda Nobunaga. You play as a young woman who is the daughter of a samurai. Your village has been destroyed by war, and you must set out to rebuild it and avenge your family.
Along the way, you will explore a vast open world, fight enemies, complete quests, and build your village. You can also join one of three factions: the Shogunate, the Ronin, or the Ninja. Each faction has its own unique quests and rewards.
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai Features:
- Action combat: Daisho features a fast-paced and action-packed combat system that allows you to take on enemies with your katana, wakizashi, and other weapons. You can also use stealth to take down enemies without being seen.
- Deep crafting: Daisho has a deep crafting system that allows you to create a variety of items, including weapons, armor, tools, and consumables. You can also build your own village and recruit villagers to help you.
- Open world exploration: Daisho is set in a vast open world that is full of secrets to discover. You can explore forests, mountains, villages, and dungeons in search of resources, enemies, and quests.
- Strategic gameplay: Daisho requires you to use strategy and planning to survive in the harsh world. You need to manage your resources carefully, choose your battles wisely, and develop your character’s skills.
- Explore Japanese history: Daisho is set in feudal Japan, and it features a variety of historical landmarks and characters. You can learn about Japanese history and culture as you play the game.
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai Gameplay Screenshots
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai Gameplay Video
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 10 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 2 GB or above.