Download Awesome Table for Chrome
Hello everyone, how are you doing today? Have any of you heard of Awesome Table? It is an awesome app that I think these days is essential for those of you in business, school or just want a way to organize and display your spreadsheets in many different ways.
Today we will show you why Awesome Table shouldn’t be overlooked and why it should probably become a standard if you have to display your data. Awesome Tables works perfectly with your Google Drive & Google Sheets and for this reason it is one of the most popular apps at the G Suite Marketplace. I have personally been using this app for the past 4 months and I love it so far, it is really simple to use and you can even use it on your WordPress web site, in fact, I will show you all a live example of on this web site in our next post due tomorrow. Let’s find out what else makes Awesome Table worth your time to download.
Install Awesome Table on Chromebook & Chrome
What is Awesome Table About?
Awesome Table lets you turn a simple Google Sheet into a graphic and clear display on your website. People directories, interactive maps, card views… Browse through our template gallery to find the layout you need and start presenting your data, the awesome way! Interactive filters and many more cool features are waiting for you. Join now for free*!
Awesome Table can be used in the classic & new version of Google Sites. You can also use it in any other website, intranet, CMS. All you need to start is a Gmail or G Suite (Google Apps) account.
Awesome Table lets you display the content of a Google Sheet into various types of views: From a simple table to people directories, Gantt chart views, Google Maps, card views… There are many possibilities to suit your personal and professional needs. With it, data in Sheets are shown in a more functional way and can be shared to anybody.
Business, non-profit or personal, Awesome table is suitable for any kind of use and any kind of CMS/ website: Google Site (classic and new), WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Text Pattern, Contao, Silver Stripe, Umbraco, Concrete 5, Cushy CMS, ModX & more.
Awesome Table Features:
- Table View: Use the Table view to display a list of information, announcement list…
- Cards View: Use the Cards view to display products catalogs, business cards…
- Gantt Chart: Use the Gantt Chart view to oversee projects more efficiently using filters
- People Directory: Use the People Directory view to browse through profiles and add useful information to them
- Video Gallery: Use the Video Gallery view to display your media files with comments on them
- Advanced Summary: Use the Advanced summary of responses to improve the display of form responses and facilitate data mining
- Maps View: Use the Maps view to search areas through the interactive map with useful information (eg. best restaurants, libraries)
Awesome Table Screenshots
Awesome Table Video Demo
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @geekchrome for a chance to win a free android tablet every month!
Quick Links: AppSheet for Chrome | Kanbanchi for Chrome