Download Snapseed For Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Snapseed for Chromebook and experience one of the best and certainly one of the most underrated photo editors available.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give Snapseed a try if you haven’t. A lot of you might have used Snapseed on your Android or iOS devices, in fact that is this apps original purpose, but as most of you now know, most Chromebooks made from 2017 and beyond, can now comfortably run Android apps and games smoothly and without issues, especially if your Chromebook is a touchscreen enabled device. I am currently using a 2019 ASUS 15.6 inch touchscreen Chromebook I bought it for myself a few months ago and It runs this app just right. Snapseed allows you to edit photos with many unique tools and many easy and quick options that can have you literally in and out of the app in 5 minutes. Let us know in the comments what you think about it once you decide to try it.
- Does Snapseed run on Chromebook? Yes!
Install Snapseed as Android App
What Is Snapseed About?
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google. Snapseed users can edit pictures using swiping gestures to select different effects and enhancements. Alternatively, users can opt for an “automatic” adjustment of color and contrast. Snapseed can save users’ editing history and redirect to any of the actions before. It can also create and save filter combinations by using the default filters and editing features.
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
- Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
- Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
- Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
Other related Chrome OS apps: Adobe Photoshop Express for Chromebook & Adobe Lightroom for Chromebook