Download TikTok for Chromebook
Hello everyone, today you can download TikTok for Chromebook. You read that right, starting with Chromebook’s that were made in 2017 or after, it is now possible to run Android apps on Chrome OS devices including most if not all modern Chromebook’s that were made in the past 2 years or so. You can check out the for a full list of Chromebooks that support installing and running Android apps.
How to install TikTok as an Android app
In order to install this app on your ChromeOS whether that be on a Chromebook or whatever else, you can do that following our instructions right below.
- Choose where you want to download the app from:
- Once TikTok is installed, launch it from the Launcher (app drawer) or the shelf (taskbar). Click the TikTok icon to load it.
If you choose not to use the Android version of TikTok, you can use TikTok web and it works just the same and in most cases, even better than the app, it all depends on what you prefer.
Today we will feature TikTok for Chromebook which is an app developed by a company known as ByteDance and it is currently one of the top 10 most downloaded apps from the Google Play Store. I downloaded the app about 3-4 hours ago and I have been testing it ever since and so far I give it a solid 7.5/10 – It’s sort of like a blend of YouTube and Snapchat and Instagram, all rolled into one app. As we consumers are watching more and more videos on mobile apps, this makes a Chromebook perfect because essentially you are able to use TikTok on the web, Chromebook does it again. Let me know in the comments what you think about this app which I think it will soon be bought by one of the bigger social media companies.
What Is TikTok About?
TikTok is a social media app that allows users to create, share, and watch short-form videos. It is one of the most popular apps in the world, with over a billion active users. TikTok videos are typically 15 seconds to 3 minutes long and can cover a wide range of topics, including comedy, music, dance, food, education, and more. The app is known for its personalized algorithm, which recommends videos to users based on their interests and viewing history. This makes it easy to discover new content and creators that you’ll enjoy. TikTok is also known for its creative community, which is constantly producing new trends, challenges, and memes. TikTok has gained immense popularity, particularly among younger demographics, making it a significant force in the current social media landscape.
- Watch millions of videos selected specifically for you, a personalized video feed specifically for you based on what you watch, like, and share. TikTok will quickly adapt to your taste to offer the most relevant, interesting, fun, quirky, head-turning videos that you’ll never want to stop watching.
- Get entertained and inspired by a global community of creators, millions of creators are on TikTok showcasing their incredible talents, precious moments, and knowledge. Let yourself be inspired.
- Add your favorite music or sound to your videos for free
- Easily edit your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds. Create featured music playlists for you with the hottest tracks in every genre, including hip hop, edm, pop, rock, rap, country, and more.
- Use emoji stickers and face filters
- Editing tools allow you to easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips
- Live streaming filters are constantly being updated with fresh, creative designs
- Dance, Comedy, Vlog, Food, Sports, DIY, Animals, and everything in between. Discover videos from endless categories.