Download Moodle for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Moodle for Chromebook and experience an alternative online learning solution with regular updates and regularly added features.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think Moodle might just be the Google Classroom alternative that you have been looking for to manage your school or organization. I have just demod Moodle at a local university and I must say, it gets the job done. Before I go on, you must remember that Moodle comes with both a web version which they have decided to label as Moodle LMS, the LMS stands for learning management system. The other Moodle is the one we are highlighting today, the Moodle app for Android and ChromeOS users. You can’t go wrong with both and to be honest, most of you reading this will probably go with the web version which is fine but the Moodle app has some benefits that we have listed below that might make you decide to try both, no matter which Moodle you decide to use on your Chrome browser or ChromeOS, they will both do what you need them to. With that said, let us know in the comments below what you think about this app if you decide to try it.
Install Moodle As Android App
What is Moodle About?
Moodle is an app that works on your Chromebook and it allows you to use it’s online learning management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere.
- Educators and learners can track progress and completion with an array of options for tracking individual activities or resources and at course level.
- When enabled, users can receive automatic alerts on new assignments and deadlines, forum posts and also send private messages to one another.
- Drag and drop files from cloud storage services including MS OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Display current, past and future courses, along with tasks due.
- Designed to be responsive and accessible, the Moodle interface is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Over 50 authentication and enrolment options to add and enrol users to your Moodle site and courses.
- Allow users to view course content and learn in their own language, or set it up for multilingual users and organisations.
- Address security concerns by defining roles to specify and manage user access.
- Add courses in bulk, backup and restore large courses with ease.
- Moodle is regularly updated with the latest security patches to help ensure your Moodle site is secure.
You can check out the demo of Moodle LMS(web version).
Moodle Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: ChromeOS & Android 7.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.