Download Streets of Rage 4 for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Streets of Rage 4 for Chromebook and play the popular classic game that was originally released in the 1990s on Sega Genesis, which was my very first video game system sometime in the late 90s, now to think about it, I don’t even know what I did with it? Where are my games? Where is the console? Ahh, anyway, story for another day lol.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should without a doubt give this retro action adventure game a try on your Chromebook device. I played Streets of Rage when I was a kid and I loved it, I remember playing it over and over, I think it was Streets of Rage 3, I used to like the guy with the roller blades, yeah that guy, he seemed fun to play, I can’t remember much else except I know I put a lot of hours into that game so when I heard about this new Streets of Rage game, I had to at least give it a try. The game has been successful so far, with well over 2.5 million copies sold by 2021, that number is probably closer to 4 million now and counting, that is impressive regardless. As I loaded up the game on my Chromebook, I actually felt like a little kid again when the introduction screen came up and then the retro style menu with the updated graphics, I quickly loaded my first game and boy, the game was much better than I thought it would be, especially the backdrops of the scenes, it reminded me of these recent street fighter games and I think you guys will see what I mean when you try it out, you also get a bunch of new characters to choose from and new maps as well, plus, the game is still being updated so you can expect new DLC which come with new maps and characters as time goes.
By the way, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this game, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work as you stare at these great graphics.
Install Streets of Rage 4 as Android App
What is Streets of Rage 4 game about?
Streets of Rage 4 is an action adventure fighting game with a retro fighting style and 2D/3D anime like graphics. Streets of Rage 4″ is a side-scrolling beat ’em up game that continues the classic 1990s series. It supports up to four players locally or two online, who fight against waves of enemies with disposable weapons and item pickups. Unique to each character are Star Moves; which are special attacks costing health but can be replenished by follow-up attacks. The game also introduces a new combo system for extra points. There’s a Story Mode that unlocks stage select after completion, and additional game modes like Arcade, Boss Rush, and Battle Mode.
Streets of Rage 4 Features:
- Beautiful hand-drawn visuals: The game features beautiful hand-drawn visuals that pay homage to the classic Streets of Rage games while also adding a modern touch.
- A killer soundtrack: The game features a killer soundtrack composed by Tee Lopes that perfectly captures the energy and excitement of the Streets of Rage series.
- A variety of playable characters: The game features a variety of playable characters, each with their own unique moveset and abilities.
- A challenging combat system: The game features a challenging combat system that rewards players for mastering the controls and learning enemy attack patterns.
- A variety of game modes: The game features a variety of game modes, including a story mode, a survival mode, and an online multiplayer mode.
Streets of Rage 4 Gameplay Screenshots
Streets of Rage 4 Gameplay Video
Streets of Rage 4 Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 10.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 5 GB or above.
You can try another game like Train 2 on Chromebook.