Snapchat for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Snapchat for Chromebook and experience one of the most popular social media and messaging apps in our lifetime. Snapchat is usually ranked among the top downloaded apps on all platforms, all the time.
Today we will be highlighting some reasons why we think you might want to give Snapchat a try but this time, on your Chromebook. That’s right, like I have said in our previous posts, the latest Chromebooks now have the ability to natively run Android apps like Tik Tok, KineMaster and many others. So when I went ahead and installed Snapchat on my Chromebook, it worked smoothly and perfectly and I’d even argue it looks much better on my Chromebook than Android, especially with the full screen option. Most of the functions and options work just like you would expect, and for those of you who have a Chromebook with a touchscreen, you are even better off as this will allow you to use all the functions just like on your phone without much of a difference. This is also why I recommend if you are going to buy a Chromebook, make sure it has a touchscreen, even if that is not your main feature that you care about, just get one with a touchscreen, trust me on this one. Anyway, please let me know in the comments what you think about Snapchat if you do decide to try it on your Chromebook.
- Does Snapchat run on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install Snapchat as Android App
What is Snapchat About?
Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app that is available for Chromebook & mobile. It instantly allows you to capture and share amazing photos with tons of filters, videos with tons of effects and also, photos and videos that appear on Snapchat disappear after a short-while making this app very interesting, fun, a good reason why it is very popular among today’s youth.
- Snapchat opens right to the camera. Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
- Add a Lens or Filter to your photo, new ones are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and discover games you can play with your face.
- Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos, or try out Lenses made by the community.
- Stay in touch and Chat with friends with live messaging, or share your day with group stories.
- Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses.
- Express yourself with Friend mojis, and unique Bitmojis.
- Follow friends and watch their stories to see their day unfold.
- Keep up to date with exclusive stories from top publishers and creators.
- Watch breaking news, original shows, and community stories.
- See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
- Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
- Discover live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
Watch your memories:
- Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
- Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
- Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
You can now try a dedicated messaging app by Instagram called Threads that is supposed to be a Snapchat alternative.