Download Mario Kart Tour for Chromebook
Hello everyone, you can download Mario Kart Tour for Chromebook and experience playing the popular racing game with over 100 million downloads already.
Today we will highlight some reasons why we think you should definitely give this game a try on your ChromeOS device. With the The Super Mario Bros. Movie just released, a lot of you are in the mood to play any games relating to Mario and his friends. Mario Kart Tour is not a new game but for whatever reason, I never added it on our site until I saw someone make a random comment about it on Facebook. I immediately tried it on my Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 (with touchscreen display) and it worked flawlessly, as it should. I booted it up and I was off to racing, and the neat thing is, I didn’t know you can play it multiplayer, the option is now there, I didn’t try it and I don’t think I ever will unless a few of my friends suddenly want to play this game together? But if you want to play with others, the option does seem available. I played this game for about 3-4 hours, I am not the biggest Mario fan, I don’t know why but I know the franchise has a huge following worldwide so I had to try this game out for you guys out there. The graphics are good, good enough, they look like graphics for the playstation 2 or Nintendo Wii which even now, are good enough for such games, I am right? If you want to play another classic Mario game, I would also recommend you check out Super Mario Run, I posted that game sometime in late 2022.
By the way, you will need a touchscreen enabled Chromebook so make sure if you decide to play it on your Chromebook, check our list of Chromebooks that can run Android apps and games. If your Chrome OS device is on the list or if it was made after 2017, it can most likely run this game without any issues. Let us know in the comments what you think about this timeless classic, the perfect game for those of you who have plenty of time to kill whether at home or at work. It’s a relaxing game that won’t stress you up and it’s fine to play for all ages.
- Does Mario Kart Tour run on Chromebook? Yes it does.
Install Mario Kart Tour as Android App
Download Mario Kart Tour on ChromeOS
What is Mario Kart Tour game About?
Mario Kart Tour is a racing game that works on your Chromebook and it allows you to play a thrilling racing adventure. You get to experience iconic courses inspired by real-world cities and classic Mario Kart tracks. Compete against friends and players globally in customizable multiplayer races. Unleash powerful items, unlock new drivers, karts, and gliders, and rise through the online ranks.
Mario Kart Tour Features:
- Multiple Game Modes: Mario Kart Tour offers various game modes, including single-player, multiplayer, and time trials, allowing players to challenge themselves and race against friends or other players worldwide.
- Diverse Roster of Characters: The game features an extensive lineup of iconic characters from the Mario franchise, such as Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser, as well as some exclusive characters introduced specifically for Mario Kart Tour.
- Rotating Tours and Courses: Mario Kart Tour regularly updates with new “tours,” which are themed events featuring unique courses inspired by real-world locations, like Paris, Tokyo, and New York, as well as classic courses from previous Mario Kart games.
- Customizable Karts and Gliders: Players can customize their racing experience by choosing from a wide selection of karts and gliders, each with different stats and abilities. These items can be unlocked through gameplay or purchased using in-game currency.
- Gacha Mechanics and In-Game Rewards: The game incorporates gacha-style mechanics, where players can spend in-game currency or real money to obtain randomized items like characters, karts, and gliders. Additionally, players can earn rewards and level up by completing challenges and achieving high scores in races.
Mario Kart Tour Gameplay Screenshots
Mario Kart Tour Gameplay Video
Mario Kart Tour Chromebook Requirements
- Supported OS Version: Chrome OS & Android 9.0 or newer.
- Supported Device: Device with 4GB of RAM or above.
- Storage Space: 1 GB or above.