Download VideoStream For Chromecast
Hello everyone, you can finally download Videostream for Chromecast, but before you do that, I hope you are all having a great week so far. I am just here listening to some music and reading some cool comics. I am reading ‘Old Man Logan’, which is a unique story about Wolverine from the X-Men. I won’t say much else, as I don’t want to spoil it for those of you who plan to read it! Lol anyway, please read on…
Today we will feature one of the best Chromecast apps on the market. If you love to to stream files like movies, music and your photos onto your TV or computer, easily and free, then you must absolutely download Videostream for Google Chromecast. Let’s first find out what this app can do for you.
What is VideoStream?
VideoStream allows you to play your own local videos on your Chromecast or Android TV directly from your computer (PC, Mac, Linux) – Subtitles supported!
This lets the mobile apps connect without launching Videostream so you can browse and start videos without opening the desktop app! Also it makes us more stable and lets you close the tab while videos are playing.
Videostream lets you stream local videos (downloads, etc.) from your computer to your Chromecast/Android TV in full 1080p! Now working on Android TV (Shield, Nexus Player, Sony, Sharp, etc.)
– The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
– Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
– Don’t wait for a program to index your entire computer
– No need to run a “media server” that makes your computer run slow
– You don’t need a computer degree to use it
– AndroidTV (Sony, Sharp, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)
– Localization of languages
– Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
– Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
– Volume control
– Full media library: browse your PC from your phone!
– Mp3/Music streaming
– 3D Videos
Install VideoStream For Chromecast