Download Wrike for Chrome
Hello everyone, you can download Wrike for Chrome and I think most of you will absolutely love, especially if you love beautiful designed modern interfaces like I do. Wrike is one of the best project management apps available and below I will explain why. Besides that, I hope you are all doing great, if not, please read on maybe by the end of this article you will have a smile!
Today we will highlight an awesome project management app known as Wrike. I know the name is sort of weird but the app/software itself is great and it’s no surprise why Wrike is one of the most popular G suite marketplace apps so far. Let’s find out what makes it worth your time to download.
Install Wrike On Chrome as an Extension
What Is Wrike About?
The Wrike for Chrome extension is a browser extension that allows users to access their Wrike account and perform certain tasks directly from the Chrome browser. With this extension, users can easily access their Wrike tasks, projects, and collaborate with their team from the browser. The extension allows users to view, edit, and comment on tasks, track time and progress, and manage their to-do list directly from the Chrome browser.
Request Forms & Automation
Speed up the completion of your projects and handle a larger volume of requests using Dynamic Request Forms. Gather all the required information from those making the request in advance by customizing the pages and questions to their specific needs. Automatically assign tasks or projects from pre-made templates that align with the needs of the requester, or use pre-set workflows to automatically assign team members as work progresses through different stages of the process.
Live Editing & File Management
Collaborate seamlessly with your team and view updates in real-time. Edit documents without the need to save attachments to your device. Easily upload or link and edit various file types (such as PDF, JPG, PNG, Microsoft, Google, Box, Dropbox, and more) while maintaining a record of each version.
Organize everything you need to complete your project in one spot.
- Break large projects into manageable pieces
- Use Gantt charts to view your schedule and dependencies
- Real-time task editing for advanced collaboration
- Increase productivity and execute faster across teams.
- @Mention your teammates to get things done
- Transform emails into tasks with one click
- Keep teamwork moving freely with our mobile apps
- Easy-to-use report builder to visualize your teams work
- Build reports of all your projects at a glance
- Live activity stream for real-time updates
- Wrike integrates with your Google Apps for fast, easy, efficient work management.
- Single Sign-On: Convenient and secure sign-on with your teams existing Google credentials.
- Google Drive: Attach any of your Google docs directly into Wrike for advanced collaboration.
- Gmail: Turn emails into easy-to-track tasks with our Gmail gadget.
- Google Calendar: Sync your project tasks and milestones for an up-to-date timetable.
Wrike Video Demo
Today’s Popular Chrome Article: Smartsheet for Chrome