Download Asana For Gmail
Hello there everyone. Before I say anything I would like to congratulate all the Spurs fans for beating Manchester United on their home ground last night. On the other hand i would like to encourage all the fans who lost that, you guys shouldn’t worry not all days are Sundays. Then sun will shine on you someday. Well back to my business, today i will be explaining about an app called ASANA.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to plan, manage, and track their work, so you know who’s doing what by when. It’s free and simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business. Below we will give you some reasons why you should install Asana gmail add-on today and see how Asana can help you or your team organize your work and projects.
What Is Asana For Gmail About?
Asana for Gmail Add-On lets you turn your tasks into emails, assign responsibility, set due dates, and connect emails to projects all without leaving your Gmail inbox.
Asana easily lets you plan and track your work/tasks/projects with:
- Easy to set up projects and tasks
- Dashboards to track progress and goals
- List, board, and calendar views.
Asana is one of the most recommended Add-on’s in the G Suite Marketplace and integrates across most G Suite tools. With Asana you will easily be able to:
- Attach documents from Google Drive directly to your Asana tasks and projects
- Make conversations actionable by turning emails into tasks from within your Gmail inbox
- Ensure secure sign-on with your teams existing Google credentials through Single Sign On authentication
- Output Asana dashboard tracking into reports within Google Sheets
- Turn Google Forms information into trackable tasks in Asana
Install Asana Gmail Add-on
Asana For Gmail Screenshots