Download GQueues For Chrome
Hello everyone, you can download GQueues for Chrome, before you do that, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a good time so far. My day has been pretty good so far, I have been busy working on some other projects as I am getting ready to take some exams in a couple of weeks, wish me luck. I am almost done, another year left and my degree will finally be mine, anyway please read on…
Today we will highlight an awesome app that is one of most popular over at the G Suite Marketplace by Google. I introduce to you GQueues, a full-featured task manager for G Suite and one of my personal favorite task managers or to do list apps available on the web, hands down. Let’s find out what makes GQueues a great app for you to download, let us know in the comments if you decide to try it out.
How to install GQueues on Chrome
Option #1: Download GQueues for Chrome
What Is GQueues About?
GQueues is the leading task manager built specifically for G Suite. It provides intuitive features so you can manage your work instead of learning a complicated tool.
- Drag and drop ordering of tasks
- 2-way syncing with your Google Calendar
- Attachments with Google Drive integration
- Collaboration with co-workers so you can manage lists together
- Tagging and Smart Queues for flexible organization
- Assignments so you can delegate work
- Comments so your team can discuss task details
- Recurring tasks, subtasks
- Email and SMS reminders for tasks with due dates
- Simple keyboard shortcuts
- A task Inbox so you can create tasks via email, IM or directly from your calendar